Provide us with a spreadsheet, CSV, tab-delimited file with the appropriate columns, or with a mapping of your columns to ours, and we'll bulk import your data into a Custom Grey List. The columns that we have available for your use are:
- Name - Unicode (or ASCII) String 100 characters - this is the only required field
- Street1 - ASCII String 60 characters
- Street2 - ASCII String 60 characters
- City - ASCII String 60 characters
- Region - ASCII String 15 characters (usually a state code)
- Country - ASCII String 2 characters (usually an ISO 2-letter code)
- Code - ASCII String 5 characters - end user use code
- Notes - ASCII String 2000 characters
To perform bulk updates at least one of the following fields should be provided and the combination of all of the following fields should be unique per record.
- Source Entity ID - ASCII String 15 characters
- Source Name ID - ASCII String 15 characters
- Source Address ID - ASCII String 15 characters
All fields are optional except the name field, it is the only one used in the screening process (unless you are searching on address data). All other field data is used in the report to assist you when you need to do further research or track down the individual or organization in your system. Any extra fields in your file cannot be supported and will be removed. Any optional fields that you are not using do not need to be included in your file.