- Here is an upload that produced the following error message:-
At this point if you, “Write Consistent SPL Records to Database”, only entities with the green checks will be added to GTS.
To resolve this error message:
- Call Transaction – “SPRO” and click on “SAP Reference IMG”
- Open and Execute “Control Setting for Sanctioned Party List Screening Service” following the number sequence below –
- Select your legal regulation and double click on “List Type”
- Click on “Change > Display” and “New Entries
- Add the list type DDDT and a brief description -
- And save!
Once you have added the list type that was missing you may re-process the same file again*. Note that SPL ID 46310 (that gave the inconsistency error message) *(in this instance ID # 52291) will now be consistent. The other records will not be changed.
Remember to reset the buffers and refresh all the index files each time a new file is uploaded in the SPL entity list.
Do not load files out of sequence! If your business process does not allow you to add list type and reprocess file on the same day the new list was introduced you will need to request a catch-up file by sending in your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to specify which file format you are using.