Using a predefined XML Schema (XSD) File (below), you provide us with an XML file and we'll bulk import your list into your DSL.
The fields that we have available for your use are:
- Name - Unicode (or ASCII) String 255 characters (Last, First is preferred)
- Street1 - Unicode (or ASCII) String 255 characters
- Street2 - Unicode (or ASCII) String 255 characters
- City - Unicode (or ASCII) String 255 characters
- Region - Unicode (or ASCII) String 2 characters (usually a state code)
- ISOCountry - ASCII String 2 characters (must be ISO 2-letter code or "XX" for unknown)
- ID - integer - must be unique by itself or in conjunction with the code field
- Code - ASCII String 50 characters - end user use code
- Notes - ASCII String 4000 characters
- Delist - Boolean - true indicates the entity should be inactivated
All fields are optional except the name field, ISOCountry and the key fields. The key needs to be ID, Code, or ID+Code. If the address matching option is being used, then Street1, Street2, City, and Region are also required.
All other field data is used in the report to assist you when you need to do further research or track down the individual or organization in your system. Any optional fields that you are not using do not need to be included in your file.